5.20.2011

Me voy

I have approximately 3 minutes to make this post. Breakfast is being served!

This week was really rough homework wise, I was up really late every night and up early in the morning; and I thought nursing school was hard! (just a joke, nursing school definitely beats Spanish school) I am already running low on the cash I brought and I have no idea how that happened. I think I am missing some that I had put it my luggage. I'm sure mom and dad lovvvvvve to hear that. Last night we went to Tropical Dance class, it was so much fun :) and today, because I crammed all that info in my cerebro the last 4 days, my teacher and I are going to El Museo de los Niños!! It's supposed to be really fun and I'm prettty much una niña myself so it should be perfecto.

Also today we are leaving for Puerto Viejo, the Caribbean beach, for the next 3 days. I am SOOOOOOOO excited!! This will be my first chance to relax and really have fun since the semester ended since everything for the last month has been so back to back to back. Expect muchas fotos when I get back:)

Cuidate! Con sinceridad,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment