5.14.2011

Aeropuerto

I LOVE that feeling of walking through the airport with your luggage and passport in hand! It means adventure is near :)

I'm in the Denver airport awaiting my flight to San Jose, Costa Rica. I will be there for 6 weeks to complete my minor in Spanish. I was lucky enough last year to work with the same director who is running this program. He has been more than kind extending [every single] due date and is allowing me to take a 3rd class while I'm there. It's going to be a lot of work, but it's also going to be an amazing experience and I am so incredibly thankful for the opportunity to study abroad again, even if it's going to completely dwindle my bank accounts. But on that note, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. -Mark Twain

Por favor stay safe while I am away!
Con afecto,
Nicole

PS: My previous blog was about 50x cooler and had forecast and a clock and all sorts of stuff. I don't remember how to do html codes so if someone wants to help me, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment